Building upon the foundation of reliability and performance that has made our PROTEUS a trusted name, we are now offering a NEMA 4X stainless steel weatherproof enclosure.
The PROTEUS-K Series can simultaneously monitor product levels, water levels, temperature, leaks and much more in up to eight tanks. The flexibility of PROTEUS makes it ideal for a variety of tank gauging and leak detection applications.
The PROTEUS-K accepts up to 16 of OMNTEC’s Bright Eye (BX Series) sensors for distinguishing product from water or for simply detecting the presence of liquid. A distinct advantage of Bright Eye sensors is they are networked and utilize 4 wire bus technology.
PROTEUS does not require sensor or probe input modules, bringing ease to ordering and installation. A built-in microprocessor gives each sensor the ability to identify itself and its location, which is displayed along with alarm conditions on the PROTEUS’s color 7-inch graphic display with capacitive touch screen.
OMNTEC Mfg., Inc. has been certified by DQS Inc. to ISO 9001:2015; Registration Number 10017970.
• Accepts up to 8 magnetostrictive probes
• Accepts up to 16 Bright Eye sensors
• Sensors networked using state of the art 4 wire bus technology
• Color 7-inch graphic display with capacitive touch screen
• Sunlight visible
• Large user-friendly icons
• Easy to read leak and level alarms
• Built in web server
• Built in VPN capability
• Flash based non-volatile memory for program storage (does not require a battery)
• 1 RS-232 port
• Up to 2 configurable RS-232/RS-485 ports (1 included)
• Ethernet / TCP/IP standard
• E-mail / Text capability standard
• Network printing
• Up to 5 built in programmable relays
• Up to 8 additional external dry contact relays
• SD memory card slot (for extended logging)
• VLD standard
• CITLD upgradeable
• Modbus RTU & TCP upgradeable
• Remote display option
• Compatible with Tank Active™ remote tank inventory monitoring
• Remote software updates available